I had some bananas hanging on the stand, so I was thinking of some recipe that I can use the bananas. There came my daughter and demanded a muffin. (Blink)…. I thought, a good mommy- daughter time while using the bananas. Immediately we found our aprons and started having fun while preparing the recipe. Sharing the fun and recipe with everyone. Please post your comments!
|Whole wheat flour||2 cups|
|Brown sugar||1 cup|
|Baking soda||1 tsp.|
|Baking powder||1 tsp.|
|Vanilla essence||1/4 tsp.|
|Milk||1 cup+2 tbsp.|
|Canola oil||2 tbsp.|
- Take a large bowl and mix whole wheat flour, baking soda, baking powder, brown sugar together.
- Mash the bananas well without any lumps. If the bananas are well ripened then reduce the amount of sugar.
- Mix milk, vanilla essence and canola oil together. Then add the mashed bananas to milk mixture.
- Now add the milk mixture with flour mixture and mix well.
- Meanwhile preheat the oven to 350 degree franheit.
- Apply oil in the muffin pan and pour the batter into the pan and bake for 15-18 minutes or until the smell emanates.
- Remove from the oven and allow it to cool for 10 –15 minutes. Enjoy with a cup of coffee or tea.
Sending this recipe to Daily cuppa.