Once my friend gave me a packet of fine rava. So I was thinking of what can be done with that. I thought of making these yummy laddu or ladoos. It has become my all time favorite. For more info on laddu
|Fine rava (Sooji)||1 cup|
|Ghee (Clarified Butter)||1/4 cup|
|Broken Cashews & Almonds||2 tbsp.|
- Add little ghee to a heated tava and add the rava. When you sense the aroma of the rava remove it from heat and allow it to cool.
- Then grind it into powder.
- Grind sugar and cardamom into fine powder.
- Mix the rava and sugar/cardamom powder and make a well in center.
- Heat the remaining ghee in a tava and add broken cashews and almonds. When they turn golden brown pour them into the well.
- Mix everything gently and make laddu (medium to big round) balls as quick as u can.
- Store the laddus in an air-tight container. It will last for about a month. Enjoy the delicious laddu!